JSB is a Purpose with a Party ~ the purpose is to raise critical funds for the Dallas Symphony Orchestra League’s community outreach programs, which benefit severely underserved children in the Dallas area. Every dollar makes a difference in the lives of these children! One way to further the DSOL’s charitable missions is to participate in JSB Underwriting.
What benefits do you receive as an Underwriter?
Underwriting packages include:
– Private dinner at a host home
– Motor coach transportation to and from JSB
– Separate VIP Entrance
– Express Check-in/Boot Check (no lines!)
– Special Recognition at the Event
– $3,000 Additional Casino Cash (chips are turned in for raffle prize tickets) Prizes include: NorthPark Gold, Apple AirPods, Ice Mule, gift cards to LoveShackFancy, Sofie Grey, Adeline, restaurant gift cards, and more!
– VIP Opportunity with the entertainment (pending capacity)
– Priority access to General Admission tickets
Cost: Steering Committee members ~ $250
Non-Steering Committee members ~ $300*
** IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Steering Committee Members already have a JSB ticket.
*Non-Steering Committee Members must purchase a General Admission JSB ticket once they become available after January 1st. We have a limited number of General Admission tickets, but Underwriting Package participants will be guaranteed priority access to those tickets!
READY TO BECOME AN UNDERWRITER TODAY?
If you would like to pre-arrange an Underwriting Package of 15 or more students, and enable invited individuals to purchase single slots in that package, please contact Mandy Click, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Leah Haberer, email@example.com
If you are part of a Pre-arranged Underwriting Package and have received a group code from your organizer, then CLICK HERE to purchase your single slot in that package.
Please note: UW Packages are not guaranteed until the minimum number of participants have purchased their slot in the UW Package. If your group does not meet the minimum, all UW purchases will be refunded.
Minimum must be met by January 16, 2022